What does preVision mean?
a prophetic or anticipatory vision or perception.
“Dreams and Visions come true with faith, patience and perseverance.”
F. LaMonte Leath/Founder
Are you ready for the journey? We’re waiting for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I have a vision/idea, but how to translate that to a website or how to market it online is my issue?
Moments like these is what really gets up going. The infant stages! preVision Design specializes in assisting clients bring their vision to life. First thing we need is to “Write the Vision” and let’s discuss it. Give us an opportunity to help you expand its reach to the Web. Contact us with the details and we will start there. Initial 20 minute consultations are free!
2. What is the cost of a basic package for a website?
There are multiple packages that’s dependent on your vision and needs. The basic package starts at $250 and can increase based on needs/desires for the website.
3. What do I need to start the process for my web initiative?
We require a statement of vision from the owner and an initial consultation. Are you offering Products and/or Services? You will need a logo, business name, domain availability for your business name, Secretary of State approval for your business in your state of residence, IRS EIN or SSN associated with your business and a few more items that can be discussed during the consultation.
4. How can I contact you for my FREE 20 minute consultation? You may email preVision Designs with your full name, best contact number, details about your business and best time to contact you at email@example.com.
5. How long has preVision Designs (PVD) been in business?
F. LaMonte Leath founded the business in 2008 while working full-time at Coventry Inc.. His vision was birthed out of what he was already offering to Covente. A decision was made one day to offer his experience and time to other businesses to have a web presence in various facets.
6. What are your hours of operation?
Monday thru Friday – 9am to 4pm
Saturday – 10am to 2pm
Sunday – Closed for much needed REST!